[Rotary] Rotary Highway cleanup
Alarcon Ins
alarconins at mcn.org
Wed Sep 16 13:27:09 PDT 2026
Good news/bad news.The good news is since Saturday is Coastal Cleanup Day this might get some good press. The bad news is I have a standing commitment to help with a stretch of the beach at the same time.Ray AlarconAlarcon Ins AgencyPO Box 2539Mendocino, CA 95460
-------- Original message --------From: Brandt Stickel via Rotary <rotary at lists.mcn.org> Date: 9/16/26 11:52 AM (GMT-08:00) To: 'John Cottle' <jcottledo at gmail.com>, 'Rotary Club of Mendocino' <rotary at lists.mcn.org> Cc: 'Jeanette Stickel' <jeanette.stickel at gmail.com> Subject: Re: [Rotary] Rotary Highway cleanup I should be able to be there.Brandt-----Original Message-----From: Rotary <rotary-bounces at lists.mcn.org> On Behalf Of John Cottle via RotarySent: Wednesday, September 16, 2026 11:37 AMTo: Rotary Club of Mendocino <rotary at lists.mcn.org>Subject: [Rotary] Rotary Highway cleanupLet’s meet this Saturday 8 AM at the usual place, East parking lot at the Hill House facing the highway. I have plenty of bags, vests, and grabbers. Just bring boots, gloves, and water.RSVP if you’re coming, especially if you wish to start later so I know to leave grabbers and bags out for you.John CottleSent from my iPhone_______________________________________________Rotary mailing listRotary at lists.mcn.orghttps://lists.mcn.org/mailman/listinfo/rotary_______________________________________________Rotary mailing listRotary at lists.mcn.orghttps://lists.mcn.org/mailman/listinfo/rotary
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.mcn.org/pipermail/rotary/attachments/20260916/7d15b246/attachment.htm>
More information about the Rotary
mailing list