[Rotary] Rotary Highway cleanup
biseball
biseball at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 13:29:11 PDT 2026
I plan on coming.
Sent from my iBone
> On Sep 16, 2026, at 1:27 PM, Alarcon Ins via Rotary <rotary at lists.mcn.org> wrote:
>
>
> Good news/bad news.
>
> The good news is since Saturday is Coastal Cleanup Day this might get some good press.
> The bad news is I have a standing commitment to help with a stretch of the beach at the same time.
>
>
>
> Ray Alarcon
> Alarcon Ins Agency
> PO Box 2539
> Mendocino, CA 95460
>
>
> -------- Original message --------
> From: Brandt Stickel via Rotary <rotary at lists.mcn.org>
> Date: 9/16/26 11:52 AM (GMT-08:00)
> To: 'John Cottle' <jcottledo at gmail.com>, 'Rotary Club of Mendocino' <rotary at lists.mcn.org>
> Cc: 'Jeanette Stickel' <jeanette.stickel at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Rotary] Rotary Highway cleanup
>
> I should be able to be there.
>
> Brandt
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Rotary <rotary-bounces at lists.mcn.org> On Behalf Of John Cottle via Rotary
> Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2026 11:37 AM
> To: Rotary Club of Mendocino <rotary at lists.mcn.org>
> Subject: [Rotary] Rotary Highway cleanup
>
> Let’s meet this Saturday 8 AM at the usual place, East parking lot at the Hill House facing the highway. I have plenty of bags, vests, and grabbers. Just bring boots, gloves, and water.
>
> RSVP if you’re coming, especially if you wish to start later so I know to leave grabbers and bags out for you.
>
> John Cottle
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> _______________________________________________
> Rotary mailing list
> Rotary at lists.mcn.org
> https://lists.mcn.org/mailman/listinfo/rotary
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Rotary mailing list
> Rotary at lists.mcn.org
> https://lists.mcn.org/mailman/listinfo/rotary
> _______________________________________________
> Rotary mailing list
> Rotary at lists.mcn.org
> https://lists.mcn.org/mailman/listinfo/rotary
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.mcn.org/pipermail/rotary/attachments/20260916/3da00e57/attachment.htm>
More information about the Rotary
mailing list