<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body dir="auto"><div dir="auto">Good news/bad news.</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">The good news is since Saturday is Coastal Cleanup Day this might get some good press. </div><div dir="auto">The bad news is I have a standing commitment to help with a stretch of the beach at the same time.</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div id="composer_signature" dir="auto"><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">Ray Alarcon<br dir="auto"><font face="sans-serif" dir="auto">Alarcon</font> Ins Agency<br dir="auto">PO Box 2539<br dir="auto">Mendocino, CA 95460<br></div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div><br></div><div align="left" dir="auto" style="font-size:100%;color:#000000"><div>-------- Original message --------</div><div>From: Brandt Stickel via Rotary <rotary@lists.mcn.org> </div><div>Date: 9/16/26  11:52 AM  (GMT-08:00) </div><div>To: 'John Cottle' <jcottledo@gmail.com>, 'Rotary Club of Mendocino' <rotary@lists.mcn.org> </div><div>Cc: 'Jeanette Stickel' <jeanette.stickel@gmail.com> </div><div>Subject: Re: [Rotary] Rotary Highway cleanup </div><div><br></div></div>I should be able to be there.<br><br>Brandt<br><br>-----Original Message-----<br>From: Rotary <rotary-bounces@lists.mcn.org> On Behalf Of John Cottle via Rotary<br>Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2026 11:37 AM<br>To: Rotary Club of Mendocino <rotary@lists.mcn.org><br>Subject: [Rotary] Rotary Highway cleanup<br><br>Let’s meet this Saturday 8 AM at the usual place, East parking lot at the Hill House facing the highway. I have plenty of bags, vests, and grabbers. Just bring boots, gloves, and water.<br><br>RSVP if you’re coming, especially if you wish to start later so I know to leave grabbers and bags out for you.<br><br>John Cottle<br><br>Sent from my iPhone<br>_______________________________________________<br>Rotary mailing list<br>Rotary@lists.mcn.org<br>https://lists.mcn.org/mailman/listinfo/rotary<br><br><br>_______________________________________________<br>Rotary mailing list<br>Rotary@lists.mcn.org<br>https://lists.mcn.org/mailman/listinfo/rotary<br></body></html>