[Kzyxtalk] MOTA: Good Night Radio show is on all night tonight!

peace at pacific.net peace at pacific.net
Fri Aug 25 15:31:27 PDT 2023

Hi Marco,

Please read this announcement about our August 31  Drum Circle.

Thanks.

Sandy Turner

  707  235-9080

_BLUE MOON (FULL MOON) DRUM CIRCLE __(It's the second full moon in
August.) At Pudding Creek Beach on Thursday, August 31 from 6:30 till
about 8:15 PM. __EVERYONE WELCOME. BIENVENIDOS.__ Bring drums,
tambourines, pots and pans, bells, shakers, etc. Everyone will have a
chance to lead some beats. Bring a friend and you may want to bring a
chair.  Our Drum Circle on the first full moon of August was lively with
18 people there._

For more information, call or text   707  235-9080  or email to

transitionmendocoast at gmail.com

On 2023-08-25 13:40, Marco McClean wrote:

> Subject: MOTA: Good Night Radio show is on all night tonight!
>
> Soft deadline to email your writing for tonight's (Friday night's) MOTA
> show is 6 or 7pm. If you can't make that, send it whenever it's done and
> I'll read it on the radio next week.
>
> Memo of the Air: Good Night Radio is every Friday, 9pm to 5am PST on
> 107.7fm KNYO-LP Fort Bragg as well as via KNYO.org. Also the schedule is
> there for KNYO's many other terrific shows.
>
> Furthermore, you can always go to https://MemoOfTheAir.wordpress.com and
> hear last week's MOTA show. By Saturday night I'll put up the recording
> of tonight's show. And you'll find plenty of things to goggle at and
> ponder until showtime, or any time, such as:
>
> Acquanetta, the Venezuelan Volcano.
> https://vintag.es/2023/08/acquanetta.html
>
> We all have so many things to worry about, and this comes on, and I'm
> crying, I'm so happy. The musicianship, the wonderful people, the
> recording quality, the coordination, the perfect mix of sound, the
> organization and tech behind all of it... Just, wow. Wow.
> https://misscellania.blogspot.com/2023/08/listen-to-music.html
>
> "However, scientists think that nature forbids the formation of naked
> singularities. Something enforces the creation of an event horizon
> around them to prevent their insanity from infecting the rest of the
> universe."
> https://misscellania.blogspot.com/2023/08/what-happens-if-you-destroy-black-hole.html
>
> Marco McClean, memo at mcn.org
> www.MemoOfTheAir.wordpress.com [1]