[Kzyxtalk] MOTA: Good Night Radio show is on all night tonight!

Marco McClean memo at mcn.org
Fri Aug 25 13:40:13 PDT 2023

Subject: MOTA: Good Night Radio show is on all night tonight!

Soft deadline to email your writing for tonight's (Friday night's) MOTA
show is 6 or 7pm. If you can't make that, send it whenever it's done and
I'll read it on the radio next week.

Memo of the Air: Good Night Radio is every Friday, 9pm to 5am PST on
107.7fm KNYO-LP Fort Bragg as well as via KNYO.org. Also the schedule is
there for KNYO's many other terrific shows.

Furthermore, you can always go to https://MemoOfTheAir.wordpress.com and
hear last week's MOTA show. By Saturday night I'll put up the recording
of tonight's show. And you'll find plenty of things to goggle at and
ponder until showtime, or any time, such as:

Acquanetta, the Venezuelan Volcano.
https://vintag.es/2023/08/acquanetta.html

We all have so many things to worry about, and this comes on, and I'm
crying, I'm so happy. The musicianship, the wonderful people, the
recording quality, the coordination, the perfect mix of sound, the
organization and tech behind all of it... Just, wow. Wow.
https://misscellania.blogspot.com/2023/08/listen-to-music.html

"However, scientists think that nature forbids the formation of naked
singularities. Something enforces the creation of an event horizon
around them to prevent their insanity from infecting the rest of the
universe."
https://misscellania.blogspot.com/2023/08/what-happens-if-you-destroy-black-hole.html

Marco McClean, memo at mcn.org
www.MemoOfTheAir.wordpress.com