[Kzyxtalk] MOTA: Good Night Radio tonight!

Marco McClean memo at mcn.org
Fri Jun 7 17:19:34 PDT 2019

Tonight, Friday, June 7, from 9pm to 5am I'm reading Memo of the Air by
live remote from Juanita's apartment, /not/ from the back room of the
KNYO performance space at 325 N. Franklin, next door to the Tip Top bar,
so consider showing-and-telling at KNYO /next/ week, June 14, when I'll
be there rather than here.

Deadline to get your writing on the air tonight is around 7pm. If you're
not done then, email it whenever and I'll save it and read it on the
show next time. I've got plenty of material. It's been a /busy week/ in
what we'll laughingly have to agree to disagree is the real world. (I
say it is.)

Memo of the Air: Good Night Radio: Every Friday, 9pm to 5am on 107.7fm
KNYO-LP Fort Bragg, and 105.1fm KMEC-LP Ukiah. Also there and anywhere
else via http://knyo.org and click on Listen.

And you can always go to https://MemoOfTheAir.wordpress.com and hear
last week's show, and shows before that. By Saturday night, tonight's
MOTA will also be there, right on top.

Here are a few buttons to idly flick at while you wait for tonight:

"The clitoris has repeatedly been discovered, over and over, by men."
(French with English subtitles.)
https://boingboing.net/2019/06/06/delightful-animation-all-about.html

Expressive recorder virtuoso.
https://theawesomer.com/weval-someday/526867/

And beauty contests for Miss Perfect Posture, Miss Lovely Eyes, Miss
Lobster Waitress,  Zion Meats Sausage Queen, Miss Barstool Legs, Miss
Fat (!), Diaper-Service-of-America Diaper Queen, Miss Bag-On-Head, Miss
Marilyn Monroe Shape-Alike, Miss Ape (won a part in the original Planet
of the Apes), and so on.
https://ridiculouslyinteresting.com/2012/12/27/unusual-retro-beauty-contests/

- -
Marco McClean, memo at mcn.org,