[Kzyxtalk] Tsunkatse!

Marco McClean memo at mcn.org
Sat Jun 8 14:27:21 PDT 2019

The recording of last night's (2019-06-07) Memo of the Air: Good Night
Radio show on KNYO-LP Fort Bragg and KMEC-LP Ukiah is available by one
or two clicks, depending on whether you want to listen to it now or
download it and keep it for later and, speaking of which, it's right here:
https://tinyurl.com/KNYO-MOTA-0336

Besides all that, at http://MemoOfTheAir.wordpress.com you can find a
fresh batch of dozens of links to not necessarily radio-useful but
nonetheless worthwhile educational items I set aside for you while
gathering the show together. Such as:

Dust.
http://misscellania.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-last-dance.html

Rescue gone wrong. Helicopters are so loud, you'll just have to imagine
the screaming. Don’t forget, she was already injured and that’s why she
called for help in the first place. "Oh, you guys are here. Thank you
for coming so quickly!" "Don't mention it, ma'm. Just relax. We'll have
you in the hospital in no time."
https://deadspin.com/poor-injured-hiker-subjected-to-nightmarish-helicopter-1835253751

And the first Buck Rogers film ever. (8 min.) Them gorram Tiger Men’re
attacking again. Why, they’ve broken their treaty! And there’s Killer
Kane and Ardala. I knew they would be behind this!
http://www.weirduniverse.net/blog/comments/the_first_buck_rogers_film

--
Marco McClean, memo at mcn.org,
https://MemoOfTheAir.wordpress.com