[Kzyxtalk] Eclaircissement. Lore of the arcane whizzer.

Marco McClean memo at mcn.org
Sat Oct 14 14:27:08 PDT 2017

/"Oh, and this disappoints you? Do I tell him we don't have a deal,
Morty? Because if we can kill our enemies but we can't jack them off,
then how are we better than them?" -Rick Sanchez/

The recording of last night's (2017-10-13) KNYO Memo of the Air: Good
Night Radio show is ready to download for free and enjoy at any time of
the day or night, via http://MemoOfTheAir.wordpress.com

Besides that, as usual also there you'll find a fresh batch of links to
other interesting and educational goods I collected for you while
putting the show together, to add to the literally astronomical number
of wonders and amusements already there, that might not necessarily work
on the radio because of being mostly visual. Such as:

Patriotic 1939 fascists rally to make America great again.
https://laughingsquid.com/a-night-at-the-garden/

Deep inside us.
http://www.neatorama.com/2017/10/10/Deep-Inside-Us/

The full benefit of the treatments. My favorite is the hookah thing that
shoots hard UV up your nose. Or in your ear. Or wherever you choose to
therapeutically stick it. I wouldn't do it, but it's nice to know that
it's there, in case you ever need to sunburn yourself where the sun
never shines.
http://www.amusingplanet.com/2017/10/inside-strange-world-of-soviet.html

And just /try/ to keep from fidgeting in your seat with delight at what
experimental genius Barnaby Dixon has thought of to augment his latest
puppet.
https://theawesomer.com/bug-puppet-gets-face/449701/

--
Marco McClean