[Kzyxtalk] KZYXTalk Scraping

Scott Peterson scottmartinpeterson at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 14 21:50:23 PDT 2017

Dear Friends,

I recently discovered that a local subscription newspaper has been 'scraping' my comments from KZYXTalk, editing them, and then republishing edited versions under my name without my knowledge. The same outfit has also been doing that from my Facebook page.

Facebook has a remedy for that under privacy settings. So I blocked that newspaper from my Facebook page, but I can't do it here.

People who've followed my comments here are welcome to continue getting them from my Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com / just look for Scott Martin Peterson.

Sincerely,

Scott M. Peterson

Mendocino