[Kzyxtalk] [MCN-Discussion]- Paul Lambert-summary

ann brown divinesight at icloud.com
Thu Apr 10 19:26:25 PDT 2014

People!  Listen to yourselves…you do not even know this man…he has not even had a chance to act in any way other than deal with acrimonious suspicions and negative innuendo.  The members have voted for him.  Members who you all seem to  think you represent.  I do not know him either.  Have never met him.  Nor anyone who was elected.  But I have grown very protective of the board and staff of KZYX based on all the negativity aimed at them.
If this list is just this sort of snipping…then there is no one to talk to and I might as well get off too.