[Kzyxtalk] [MCN-Discussion]- Paul Lambert-summary

nsi at mcn.org nsi at mcn.org
Thu Apr 10 15:52:41 PDT 2014

Paul Lambert just out and lied to get elected.  Claiming himself an
"advocacy journalist" was the one that made me upchuck. Mirrors like
kzyxtalk challenge his Dorian Grey sense of self.
So Paul, if you are still lurking on any of these remainding lists:
we know you as a very duplicitous and fairly cowardly soul.
Anyway folks: when you add King's votes to Doug's it was absolutely
neck-to-neck, if you count the ballot that was never mailed to John
Sakowitz. Though it was really Peter's that would have been the tie
breaker.  --beth bosk