[Rotary] Fwd: Rotary - District 5130 PolioPlus Newsletter for September 9th. No new wild cases the week before last, but 4 reported last week.
J Gary Hopper
jghopper at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 07:44:16 PDT 2026
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rogers Bob <mailservice at dacdb.net>
Date: Thu, Sep 10, 2026 at 7:20 PM
Subject: Rotary - District 5130 PolioPlus Newsletter for September 9th. No
new wild cases the week before last, but 4 reported last week.
To: <jghopper at gmail.com>
Dear Gary,
Hi all:
I always try and find an interesting story or an informed article about
polio to include in the newsletter each week. And I will continue t0 do
that, but in an effort to be more judicious with my time I will be
traansitioning to publlishing every other week for awhile as a test. .
It's etiher that or ask ChatGPT to do he newsletter for me [image: smiley].
I'm open to comments and/or suggestions so let me know at
crobertrogers at comcast.net. Again, I'm really looking for feedback, so let
'er rip[image: laugh]
Thanks
Have a great weekend.
Bob
------------------------------
To unsubscribe from future emails, please click on this link: Unsubscribe
<https://www.IsMyRotaryClub.org/Tracking/OptOut2.cfm?C=3413868&R=238613766&UID=7CB9A543-BA1F-42FC-ACE7-CFC5C4C1EA23>
--
GO A's
Gary "Hoop" Hopper
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.mcn.org/pipermail/rotary/attachments/20260911/fe4fd5df/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 9-9-26 PolioPlus Newsletter.pdf
Type: application/pdf
Size: 467016 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.mcn.org/pipermail/rotary/attachments/20260911/fe4fd5df/attachment-0001.pdf>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 37_Polio_Global_update_09Sep2026.pptx
Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentation
Size: 1956305 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.mcn.org/pipermail/rotary/attachments/20260911/fe4fd5df/attachment-0001.pptx>
More information about the Rotary
mailing list