[Kzyxtalk] Memo of the Air: Good Night Radio tonight!

Marco McClean memo at mcn.org
Fri Oct 6 17:49:56 PDT 2017

If you want to talk about your project on KNYO in person --or bring your
instrument(s) and fellow instrumentalists and actually /play/ music--
you can drop by 325 N. Franklin, Fort Bragg after 9pm tonight (Friday)
and just walk in. Head for the lighted room at the back and get my
attention. You're never interrupting me; I'm happy to see you. I have
plenty of material to read to fill up the time whether you come or not,
so there's no pressure. Though, as expressed yesterday, I'll have a
little cheap chocolate on the table, and soda crackers, and maybe even
pickles.

Memo of the Air: Good Night Radio: Every Friday, 9pm to about 4am on
107.7fm KNYO-LP Fort Bragg, including midnight to 3am 105.1fm KMEC-LP
Ukiah. And also there and anywhere else via http://knyo.org or
http://TuneIn.com

And/or you can have your own show on KNYO. Contact Bob Young:
bobb at poetworld.net and express your radiophilic desires. Also please
consider assisting KNYO in a small way with money. The big high-power
radio stations do not need your money; they are all lying to you about
needing your money. They have money coming out of their ears. They have
so much money at KZYX, for example, that the people in the office pay
themselves nearly $300,000 a year, and the airpeople currently
interrupting their shows to beg for your money in their fall pledge
drive are paid /nothing/. Make your blood boil? Well, I should say!

KZYX blows $600,000 a year (!) on piffle, whereas KNYO needs only ten or
$12,000 a year, but it /needs/ it. See, that's the difference. Here: go
to http://knyo.org and click on the big red heart that means you are
loved and respected, and then follow your own large warm heart as
regards helping Bob keep KNYO-LP on the air for Fort Bragg. Even if you
already feel good, think how much better you'll feel then.

--
Marco McClean
memo at mcn.org
http://MemoOfTheAir.wordpress.com