[Kzyxtalk] Hoi, hoi u embleer hrair! M'saion ule' hraka vair!

Scott Peterson scottmartinpeterson at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 30 20:30:20 PDT 2016

Marco's got a useful recollection of where the wheels came off at KZYX .. right around the 1:00 mark:

http://MemoOfTheAir.wordpress.com

it sounds to me like Sean Donovan -- buffaloed -- KZYX directors into thinking they had no authority to

run KZYX .. thus subjugating themselves to the general manager .. which is where we are today ..

thanks, Marco! ..

.

The recording of last night's (2016-04-29) 107.7fm KNYO (and 105.1 KMEC) Memo of the Air: Good Night Radio show is available to download and
listen to via http://MemoOfTheAir.wordpress.com

Scott Peterson called at 9:30 (half an hour into the show) and we talked
for an hour about the glaring financial chicanery involved in Mendocino
County's nonprofit corporations in general and the ones that run the
Coast Hospital and KZYX in specific, who seem particularly prone to roll
over under the leadership of perpetrators of what some might call
obfuscatory ethical jiggery-pokery.