[Kzyxtalk] on KMEC Radio today

sako4 at comcast.net sako4 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 25 09:58:08 PDT 2016

KMEC Radio 1051 FM is please to bring you a special edition show today, Monday, April 25, at 1 pm, Pacific Time, about the gross inadequacy of BP Deepwater Horizon settlements. Six years after biggest oil spill in history, it seems as if the oil industry and federal regulators have learned nothing from the disaster.
Antonia Juhasz is our guest. She is an author, energy analyst, and investigative reporter for Rolling Stone Magazine . John Sakowicz and Sid Cooperrider are our hosts.