[Kzyxtalk] Immaba, immaba, she spoke in the language of dreams.

Marco McClean memo at mcn.org
Thu Apr 21 21:37:20 PDT 2016

     A little earlier tonight (6pm) I tested some newly-assembled
remote-radio-studio equipment, streaming live to KNYO's transmitter, and
I recorded it with the same wonderful free software that was doing the
streaming*. It's about an hour of music. I posted the recording to
MediaFire, so you can get it and listen. The file is 60MB, so if you
have DSL it'll take five or ten minutes to download.

     Here's a link to the recording:
http://tinyurl.com/KNYO-Test-2016-04-21

p.s. I'm away from the coast this week /and next week/, doing my regular
9pm - 4am Friday night Memo of the Air: Good Night Radio show by live
remote, so if you were planning to come to the station at 325 N.
Franklin and show-and-tell on the air or play the saxophone or talk
about your project you can still do that, you'll just have to wait till
First Friday, the 6th of May. And if you'd rather read your own work
aloud on the air, and not have me read it, email me before 5pm tomorrow
(Friday) and say so, so to arrange to do it over the phone.

*Here's an article about the streaming software KNYO uses:
http://secure.bellonline.co.uk/knowledgebase/74/BUTT-Broadcast-Using-This-Tool.html

--
Marco McClean
memo at mcn.org