[Kzyxtalk] KMUD & KHUM signals to Mendo

Scott Peterson scottmartinpeterson at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 14:52:19 PDT 2016

"I am not imposed upon by fine words; I can see what actions mean." -- George Eliot, The Mill on the FlossKMUD General Mgr Jeanette Todd's responses to my forward from KZ talklist & my request for info about their broadcast range:

My! We are not rivals! We are collaborators and kindred spirits (or if we are not, we should be!).
Lets support one another! Our stations are as different as the sun and the moon, that leaves us all the room any of us would ever need to recommend each other, great diversity is what we all have in common!
Long live all radio!

Jeanette
Sorry Liz, I saw the first comment from a Scott..someone, saying we were rivals, and responded. Im gonna ask Simon about the signal. I get it right to the edge of the town of Mendocino, but not beyond.

More soon,
Jeanette