[Kzyxtalk] This /is/ my costume.

Marco McClean memo at mcn.org
Sat Oct 31 06:26:44 PDT 2015

     "Oh, this is fun! A married man, air conditioning-- champagne and
potato chips... It's just a wonderful party!" --Marilyn Monroe

     At http://MemoOfTheAir.wordpress.com you'll find the recording of
last night’s (Friday 2015-10-30) KNYO Memo of the Air: Good Night Radio
show ready to download and keep or just play with one click.

     This is my 918th weekly Memo of the Air show, all told, my 149th
for KNYO Fort Bragg CA, and just my third for KMEC Ukiah and Redwood
Valley. The show starts at 9pm as usual on KNYO, then at midnight KMEC
grabs it in progress and it’s on both stations from then till 3am, and
then KMEC lets go and until I finish for the night the rest is only on
KNYO again.

     Also at http://MemoOfTheAir.wordpress.com there are many worthwhile
but not necessarily radio-useful items that I found while putting the
show together. Here are just a few:

Pneumatic wings. Nice sound.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVrM5gqICRw

Creep Qawwali. "I deliver your pizza. Will you deliver my baby?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEC0pKHJKNM

Honest road rage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pam13YmrHKI

And the last words of Dutch Schultz.