[Kzyxtalk] Interaction with Members

King Collins king at greenmac.com
Fri Apr 4 13:13:56 PDT 2014

Dear Paul Lambert,
I have already said how much I appreciate your willingness to listen to members. Here's my question:
As a member of the board willl you report back, regularly and transparently, to the rest of us on this list (or one that is equally open) about the dialog taking place on the board? That would mean that you would report the topics discussed on the board listserv and at committee meetings, not only those that are broadly agreed to but also those that are disputed, with the understanding that you would not report on matters that are properly confidential, which is limited to certain personnel or legal issues.
--king collins