[Kzyxtalk] Open Letter to the Board of Directors of Mendocino County Public Radio

Norman de Vall ndevall at mcn.org
Thu Apr 3 17:54:53 PDT 2014

Ann,

Apologies for the belated answer.  Not having a copy of the
bylaws my response is based on California State Election Law
used for petitions, referendums, initiatives and recalls.

It takes 10% of the voters to qualify a petition or initiative or recall
to make it to the ballot.

To recall an elected official there must be a qualified challenger,
and I'm presuming that if there is more than one that who ever
got the most votes would be the winner.  Similar to a school
board or special district election.

Norman
pro bono parlimentarian