[Kzyxtalk] KZYX "winners" known

sako4 at comcast.net sako4 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 3 11:23:18 PDT 2014

Peter, I never received my ballot, either. The Election Coordinator told me it was sent to my home address in Ukiah. Both my wife and I would sign affidavits that the ballot was never received at our home. I was further told another ballot would not be issued to me. I'm wondering what my next step should be. I'm also wondering how many other members never received a ballot. Fewer than 800 members voted; yet, we have approximately 2,300 members.