[Kzyxtalk] kzyxtalk…Does it help or harm?

she-la sheila.dawn50 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 01:11:52 PDT 2014

    If we stick to ideas and information and relinquish the tendency to focus on personalities and preconceptions, I think both the station and its listeners will benefit in the long run.
    I also believe that once a Board talk show is initiated and Open Lines is reinstated, a lot of the antagonism that comes from not being able to have the freedom to speak our minds, whether it be about station operations or any other hot topic of interest, will dissipate.
    I, for one, really appreciate this space to reach others who value the contribution of public radio and see movement in a positive direction by the Board to run the station business in a more transparent way. Although there are areas that are in need of improvement, specifically that of public relations, I am making an effort to be patient and positive as we move forward together as community radio supporters.
   Sheila Dawn