[Kzyxtalk] More from Bruce Anderson

Dr Richard Louis Miller drrichardlmiller at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 10:38:54 PST 2018

Dear David:

 I take the liberty of respectfully requesting that you apply your
excellent protocol of  stipulations to the President of these United States.

1-Trump making a large  donation to the USA  would give him a special place
in history.  You may recall that Washington donated his services, but not
his expenses, for the 7 years he commanded our troops during our
revolutionary war.

2-Trump taking medication might actually give us all a bit of relief from
his aberrant behavior.

What say thee?

Richard

Richard Louis Miller, M.A., Ph.D.
Clinical Psychology
Wikipedia: Dr Richard Louis Miller
Wikipedia: Wilbur Hot Springs
PsychedelicMedicineBook.com
MindBodyHealthPolitics.org
Psychepedia.org

*What you leave behind is not what  assets you accumulated, *

* but what is woven into the lives of others*