[Kzyxtalk] More from Bruce Anderson

David Gurney jugglestone at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 08:16:19 PST 2018

No point really.  I was just trying to illustrate how far KZYX has fallen
to be subject to a bottom-feeder like Bruce Anderson.

Honestly, I'm not that up on the politics of the station, only aware of how
dysfunctional the entire operation is, for me, even on the most rudimentary
level - I live a couple miles south of Fort Bragg and can't even pick up a
clear signal from the station as they ask for a $50 contribution.  Other
stations come in just fine.

What's wrong with this picture?  KZYX (see what I mean - they even got the
alphabet backwards) needs a complete overhaul from the ground up, starting
with moving the station from Philo to Fort Bragg or Ukiah, involving many
more kids and youngsters from the community, reducing the BOD from nine to
seven (or five) members, and a whole lot more.  Not sure any of this is
possible.  Hence, my sarcasm.