[Kzyxtalk] KZYX info

Dr Richard Louis Miller drrichardlmiller at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 10:21:31 PST 2018

Dear KZYX Friends:

I continued to host, and  broadcast,  my program, Mind Body Health &
Politics,  for  over a decade, while   working at KZYX under deplorable
conditions.  In fact, it was the most painful working conditions of my
entire 65 year working career. KZYX was a throwback to the autocratic
tyrannical work conditions of many many decades ago. I witnessed   people
being   summarily fired and thereby personally  injured.

Since Jeff Parker and Alice Erskine-Woefle took over,  as KZYX  General
Manager and Program Director,  work life  has been a refreshingly new.    I
now  find KZYX to be a  modern cooperative collaborative working
environment.   It is my distinct pleasure to say this.

Tomorrow, for the first time, Mike Dell'Ara and I will broadcast from the
Fort Bragg Senior Center.  Moving out of the closet,  in the Mendocino High
School,  and into our  new coastal  studio is a major step forward towards
 enhancing our professionalism and thereby offering  our local neighbors
higher quality broadcasting.

Many thanks to Jeff and Alice for achieving this advancement,  and,  most
of all, thanks to  them for vastly improving the quality of programmer
 work life.

And, thanks to each and every one of you for listening and for supporting
our truly independent radio station where the information you get is very
real.

Wishing you excellent health,

Richard

Richard Louis Miller, M.A., Ph.D.
Clinical Psychology
Wikipedia: Dr Richard Louis Miller
Wikipedia: Wilbur Hot Springs
PsychedelicMedicineBook.com
MindBodyHealthPolitics.org
Psychepedia.org

*What you leave behind is not what  assets you accumulated, *

* but what is woven into the lives of others*