[Kzyxtalk] KZYX GM Bio

Doug McKenty dougmck at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 16:27:15 PDT 2016

Let's give Lorraine the benefit of the doubt here.  We do not have all the information about these past events and difficulty getting grants in the past does not mean her input won't be helpful getting grants for the future.

She seems truly interested in getting programming on KZYX that will appeal to the broader community and result in recapturing the membership lost over the last decade. Let's give her a chance!

Doug

Sent from my iPhone