[Kzyxtalk] Proposals for MCPB-KZYX Election and Board Policies

Dr Richard Louis Miller drrichardlmiller at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 11:13:25 PDT 2015

Dear Dennis:

I have been thinking about publicly  informing  the KZYX  Board of
Directors that unless they are willing to meet monthly and also immediately
establish the PAC along with standard Board committees (finance, planning,
fund raising, etc),  they ought to all resign in an orderly fashion.

The Board's  unwillingness to act like a real Board is a disgrace to our
community and make a travesty of our important community station.

Your thoughts?

Richard

Richard Louis Miller, M.A., Ph.D.
Clinical Psychology