[Kzyxtalk] KNYO-LP Memo of the Air: Good Night Radio now on KMEC too!

Marco McClean memo at mcn.org
Fri Oct 16 07:05:54 PDT 2015

    Sid Cooperider has taken the electronic steps necessary to add the
second half-ish part of my weekly 107.7fm KNYO Fort Bragg show to KMEC's
schedule.

    Starting with this Friday's show I'll be on the air on KNYO at the
usual time (9pm) (drop by if you want to; I'll be at the station, 325 N.
Franklin), then at midnight KMEC will connect and I'll be on 105.1fm
KMEC Ukiah too from then till 3am. Then any leftover time will be only
on KNYO again. And things will go like this every week for the
foreseeable future.

    I've admired KMEC for a long time. I asked to be part of it; Ed
Nieves said he'd find a way even though their schedule is jammed, and he
did. Excelsior!

Marco McClean
memo at mcn.org
http://MemoOfTheAir.wordpress.com