[Kzyxtalk] Fwd: Court Order to inspect KZYX records Re: [MCN-Discussion]- Fwd: Letter to Mr Jared Huffman

sako4 at comcast.net sako4 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 12 11:05:11 PDT 2015

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "Eric Sunswheat" <eric.sunswheat at gmail.com>
To: "Mary Massey" <mkathrynmassey at gmail.com>, discussion at lists.mcn.org
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 9:46:10 AM
Subject: Court Order to inspect KZYX records Re: [MCN-Discussion]- Fwd: Letter to Mr Jared Huffman

The public participation hater's group entrenched in KZYX management
staff and board, needs to be restrained by a future court order.

This is so that Mendocino Sheriff deputies are there as ushers at the
radio station, to ensure a chain of custody in the records inspection
is carried out in a verified civil manner, along with participation of
a possible independent court appointed auditor or notary public, to
document which records are on file, missing or have been possibly
destroyed by the troika of outgoing Coates, Aigner, and Campbell.

Interesting will be just how many voting memberships are from Lake
County, and the real world financial grit of how station program
policy and volunteer broadcast participation, is being guided by
demographics of advertising dollars aimed at advertising dollars of
vehicles traveling the roadways in the broadcast listening area.

Also to be appreciated, is an insight of reductions in the overlap of
County government reporting and complementary or competing programming
by adjacent major public radio station KMUD in Humboldt County and
public service all volunteer start up KPFZ in Lakeport

Necessary is that listening public and local public officials with
attention spans limited to enjoying pubic radio, can cut through
grandstanding hyperbole, to a limited extent on both sides of the
polarized matter of KZYX responsibility to its public membership base
pursuant to applicable laws and station corporate membership rules.

Eric