[Kzyxtalk] KZYX_4pm_Isabel Allende, "magical realism"

King Collins king at greenmac.com
Fri Apr 18 08:40:11 PDT 2014

Another break-through program on Democracy Now! (KZYX, 4pm) I watched it this morning on the web.  Isabel Allende expresses her intellect and passion on the death of Gabriel García Márquez. Who is this man? She says he is the "master of masters."  It is about literature and journalism, and something called "magical realism." Allende says "In a way, he conquered readers and conquered the world, and told the world about us, Latin Americans, and told us who we are."
 --king