[Kzyxtalk] Interaction with Members

ann brown divinesight at icloud.com
Fri Apr 4 17:07:45 PDT 2014

Well then, back to the written bylaws regarding board members responsibilities to the public.  If I write/call/e-mail/, you call/write/e-mail, another e-mails/calls/writes, etc, etc.  What is a board member to do?  What did they sign up for according to the bylaws and what are the expectation of various and often disagreeing contingents of the listener/membership?  Is there a difference(s) between these two…three…twenty?  If there is, that is an issue that is concrete and can be researched, discussed and resolved realistically.  Since you brought this up…do you want to take this issue on?  Actually only a member of the public can take this on. How could a board member know what different contingents of the public expect. The board members could only reference the bylaws. No?