[Kzyxtalk] kzyxtalk...Does it help or harm?

Harvey Chess harzig238 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 17:50:38 PDT 2014

I have only viewed the unfolding brouhaha. Resisted the occasional
temptation to chime in, but it made no sense in what has become another
internet mosh pit. It strikes me as nothing more than a litany of
personalities over principles. Were it mine to do, I'd take it down. For
whatever that is worth.

Harvey Chess

--
Harvey B. Chess

http://dingomudgeon.tumblr.com

*Remember, you can always say it, but you can't unsay it.*