[Kzyxtalk] Transmitter failed

Patricia Kovner pkovner at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 06:44:25 PDT 2014

When and how will election results be announced?
On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 9:26 PM, Rick <rbharris11 at comcast.net> wrote:

Just a reminder: You can go to the kzyx website (kzyx.org) if you need news like station outages or just want to get station schedules and information. You can also listen online if your connection speed is fast enough although the fidelity isn't very good.

Station was still out as I write at 10:00 on Tuesday night.

Rick
Little River

Thank you, Tim, for letting us know. Miss you! Thanks
for being on it.
- Sallie Werson