[Kzyxtalk] Ouch! by The Rutles.

Marco McClean memo at mcn.org
Sat Jun 29 17:44:00 PDT 2019

The recording of last night's (2019-06-28) Memo of the Air: Good Night
Radio show on KNYO-LP Fort Bragg and KMEC-LP Ukiah is available by one
or two clicks, depending on whether you want to listen to it now or
download it and keep it for later and, speaking of which, it's right here:
https://tinyurl.com/KNYO-MOTA-0339

Besides all that, at http://MemoOfTheAir.wordpress.com you can find a
fresh batch of dozens of links to not necessarily radio-useful but
nonetheless worthwhile educational items I set aside for you while
gathering the show together. Such as:

Y'all are brutalizing meeeeeeeeeee.
https://tinyurl.com/MandyPatinkinYABM

Swatting a fly. (Headphones improve the experience.))
https://misscellania.blogspot.com/2019/06/swatting-fly.html

And meet the Rutles. I knew about the Rutles, but I didn’t know they
made this documentary film. Do you miss Gilda Radner? She’s in this. As
are Eric Idle, Bill Murray, John Belushi, Dan Aykroyd, Ed Sullivan
(still alive, arguably, in 1978). That’s Eric Idle of Monty Python. It’s
his project.
http://misscellania.blogspot.com/2019/06/all-you-need-is-cash.html

--
Marco McClean, memo at mcn.org,