[Kzyxtalk] Memo of the Air: Good Night Radio on KNYO and KMEC tonight!

Marco McClean memo at mcn.org
Fri Feb 23 17:35:56 PST 2018

Memo of the Air: Good Night Radio on KNYO and KMEC tonight!

Tonight the show is by live remote from Juanita's place, not from
Franklin Street. So if you want to talk in person about your project or
read aloud your own writing, or bring your instrument(s) and/or fellow
instrumentalists and play a short set, or try out your stand-up act, you
can drop by 325 N. Franklin, next door to the Tip Top bar, after 9pm,
just skate in and head for the lighted room at the back /next week,
First Friday, March 2nd./ Because I'm not there tonight. Tonight I'll be
in the Big Lebowski boxer shorts, fluffy bathrobe and dollar-store zoris
at my portable studio mess on the typing table next to the bed at
Juanita's, reading aloud on the air the interesting bits of whatever
I've been reading all week including, of course, what you've sent.

Speaking of which, right now you still have about an hour to email your
writing to be read on MOTA. Just paste your poem or essay or kvetch or
sale item or whatever into the body text of an email, check that it's
going to me and not to the whole group, unless that's what you want, and
press send. If you're reading this after that, it's never too late, just
send it anyway and I'll read it on /next/ week's show.

Memo of the Air: Good Night Radio: Every Friday, 9pm to about 4am on
107.7fm KNYO-LP Fort Bragg, and 105.1fm KMEC-LP Ukiah. And also there
and anywhere else via http://knyo.org or if that doesn't work for you
try http://TuneIn.com and look up KNYO-LP. (TuneIn might play a
thirty-second-long ad for soda pop or condoms or something before it
passes you through.)

In other, similar news: You can have /your own whole show/ on KNYO and
never have to depend on me at all, though I'm happy to help you get
started: Contact Bob Young: bobb at poetworld.net and introduce yourself
and be prepared to answer when he says, right off the bat: "What time
were you thinking you'd like your show to be on?"

--
Marco McClean
memo at mcn.org