[Kzyxtalk] Holiday bloodbath! (Fire up the wode, it's a helluva Thorgellen!)

Marco McClean memo at mcn.org
Fri Nov 24 17:43:16 PST 2017

Memo of the Air: Good Night Radio is on tonight, it being Friday, not to
mention it's /Thorgellen 2017!/ I have it on good authority that Alex
Bosworth will call in tonight. He has been through heck and out the
other side yet again (this is five times, now), and I'm looking forward
to hearing him tell us all about it, and /Woden wept/, I wish Alex would
stop scaring me like that, but I'm not complaining, because the main
point is: he's alive.

If you want to talk about your project on KNYO or read aloud your
writing in person, or bring your instrument(s) and fellow
instrumentalists and play a song or a short set, or otherwise
demonstrate your skills using any piece of equipment you can fit through
the front door (or use the Max Forseter-condemned piano that's already
inside somehow and can't fit to get out)...

...Make that /next week/, First Friday, November 1, drop by 325 N.
Franklin, Fort Bragg after 9pm and just barge in. Head for the lighted
room at the back and get my attention. You're never interrupting me; I'm
happy to see you. I have plenty of material to read to fill up the time
whether you come or not, so there's no pressure. You can even show up,
panic and flee at the last instant without ever saying a word, and that
will be good work; next time you'll go a step farther.

But, again, that's /next week/, because tonight I'm doing the show by
live remote from Juanita's apartment, not from KNYO. So.

Memo of the Air: Good Night Radio: Every Friday, 9pm to about 4am on
107.7fm KNYO-LP Fort Bragg, including midnight to 3am 105.1fm KMEC-LP
Ukiah*. And also there and anywhere else via http://knyo.org or
http://TuneIn.com

Also, p.s., the deadline to email your writing to be read on Memo of the
Air is always about 5 or 6pm the night of the show. And it's like 5:30
now. You have a little time yet to get that together for tonight. Just
paste it into a reply to this email, make sure it's going to me and not
to the whole group (unless that's what you want) and press send.

And/or you can have your very own show on KNYO. Contact Bob Young:
bobb at poetworld.net and express your radiophilic desires. You'll be on
the air before you know it. It's easy and fun. And it's /your right/.

--
Marco McClean
http://MemoOfTheAir.wordpress.com