[Kzyxtalk] questions

David uw at kzyx.org
Wed Mar 18 21:16:41 PDT 2015

Thank you for the clarification. It appeared in your last email as though
you were suggesting that the reason Sheila wrote to the FCC was due to
governance and then you cited committees.

"I believe that Sheila and others were forced to appeal to the FCC because
of a failure of governance.  There is a standing board committee, the
Personnel Committee, that is supposed to hear such complaints: "The
Personnel Committee will hear and recommend action on personnel grievances
that are not resolved at staff level."  The refusal to implement the
committees is a failure of the current board and general manager, as it is
their joint responsibility."

So I must conclude that Sheila's writing to the FCC was not based on
anything on which the FCC would rule.

Once again, Thank you for the clarification.

David

David Steffen

KZYX Business Development

(707) 895-2324 office