[Kzyxtalk] Interview of note

Dr Richard Louis Miller drrichardlmiller at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 11:03:36 PDT 2015

Richard Louis Miller, M.A., Ph.D.
Clinical Psychology
Wikipedia: Dr Richard Louis Miller
Wikipedia: Wilbur Hot Springs
MindBodyHealthPolitics.org

​Dear Neighbors:

I am taking the liberty of sending this to you because of an  interview
that I will be conducting the contents of which I believe is of importance
to all us.

On  Tuesday April 7th​ at 9 AM PST I will interviewing Johann Hari, London
author, on his recent book Chasing the Scream.

Johann provides a history of how the United States used the United Nations
to  create the world wide "war on drugs" by taking away  doctors
prescriptions privileges for certain drugs.  When the doctors could no
longer prescribe  and control  these  drugs the underground gangsters took
control and created   the world wide drug trade.

The initial rational for the "war on drugs" was a Federal Bureau of
Narcotics  racist mentality against Mexicans (marijuana) Chinese (opium)
and African Americans (marijuana and then crack).

 Harry Anslinger, the  long time Chief of the Federal Narcotics Bureau was
quoted, in print,  as referring to "darkie degenerates who use drugs to
make them think they are as good as white people."

The net result of the "war on drugs" is:

1- chemically dependent patients have been made into  criminals and entire
 families have been devastated.
2-the jails have become over populated with men of color,
3-the  US judicial system has been clogged up with drug cases.
4--the criminal underground has grown and  profited enormously, spreading
its world wide reach and creating an atmosphere of fear especially in
Mexico.
5-the cost to US  tax payers is beyond measure.
6-scientific research on drugs   has been suppressed and  made illegal,
 world wide,  thereby depriving people of   medicines with great potential
for healing.

If you would like to receive future  email announcements of our program:
Mind Body Health & Politics kindly touch reply on your computer and I shall
add you to my announcement list.  Otherwise, please forgive this possible
intrusion.

Wishing you good health,

Richard L Miller
Host, Mind Body Health & Politics