[Kzyxtalk] open lines and trading times

sako4 at comcast.net sako4 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 25 13:21:03 PST 2014

There is no difference between Aigner and Coate. Think of them as a two-headed hydra.

I'll go further.

It's my belief that Aigner trained Coate to be the pit bull that he is. She trained him. Remember, Aigner has been at the station since its inception. That was 25 years ago. Aigner has seen the station's many and various general managers come and go. Come and go. Come and go. Aigner is the one, true survivor.

You have to give Aigner credit: She fought her way to the head of the line -- a mile-long line of hippies.

You have to give Aigner credit: The only other job she's ever had in the Anderson Valley was driving a Bruce's Bread Bakery truck. Now -- and for many years before now -- she has been the real shot caller at KZYX.

Coate may be immaterial.